Monday 4 July 2011

GSoC 2011: Week 6

This past week I spent most of my time reorganizing my code and tried to use ajax in some parts. I redesigned my interface into two parts (forms), one form for taking in the input criteria(zoom_select_form) for generating the plot and the other form where the user can view/edit the data points(zoom_display_result). 

By doing so, once the input criteria is submitted I can show/hide the form just like the table search page. So more of code reuse and the interface also looks similar to the table search. Next, I tried to use ajax to post the details from the zoom_display_result so that an update query can be issued without interference. I got stuck here for some time but I've stated fresh now.

I did some more fixes like functioning of the modes: In browse mode the zoom_display_result fields are disabled so they cannot be edited and active again on edit mode, added the link for 'How to use', renaming of configuration directives.

Tasks for this week: Fix the default label feature, handle submit of zoom_display_result form.




No comments:

Post a Comment