Sunday 21 August 2011

GSoC 2011: Week 13

This week mostly I worked on fixing bugs, improving some features and documenting my work. The panning feature required much attention as mentioned in my previous report. So I worked around this by changing the equations used for panning. One issue that we faced was that the existing panning feature had a zoom associated with it. On exploring the Highcharts reference manual we found out that Highchart rounds off to nearest tick in the plot. So on disabling that option the panning feature worked fine.

Apart from that I worked on providing a 'Reset zoom' link to get the original display(if zoomed/panned), added a FAQ in the official documentation about 'How to use the zoom search feature?' (FAQ 6.32), added some code documentation, fixed issue with browsing foreign values and handled the notice that used to be displayed in case data label not selected.

No comments:

Post a Comment